Welcome to Galanopoulos & Galgan
The law firm of Galanopoulos and Galgan commenced business on September 1, 1992 and was founded to provide licensed real estate professionals and individual buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate with the best possible and most responsive legal representation available at a reasonable fee. That was our goal then and it remains our goal today. Through 2008, we estimate that we have participated in over 20,000 real estate transactions and we continue to be gratified by the large number of repeat clients and referrals. While many lawyers dabble in real estate, we consider it a high calling to develop an expertise in an area of an extremely important impact on American’s lives – buying or selling a house.
We are honored and take great responsibility in assisting our fellow citizens reach their American Dream.
Among the services we typically provide in regard to a residential real estate transaction are the following:
- Preparation of the sales contract
- Review of a previously executed sales contract with recommendations regarding modification or revision as applicable
- Direct representation of your interests with opposing counsel, the brokers involved and lending institutions, where necessary
- Examination of the legal title to the property and rendering of our legal opinion as to its status regarding encumbrances against the property
- Examination of the plat of survey for defects
- Preparation of the appropriate legal documents and/or review of the execution of all legal Documents required
- Legal representation at the closing
- Confirmation of the status of document recording and issuance of title policy
- Flat Fee arrangements
- A personalized folder for safekeeping containing closing documents and other pertinent closing information
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOUR REAL ESTATE LEGAL NEEDS